Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Last Assassin Standing!

Threetwoone

Last Assassin Standing! Empty Last Assassin Standing!

Post  Threetwoone Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:33 pm

Ahoy everyone! My name is Threetwoone and I am apart of the Mysterious Ways! Since we are new to the flag I thought I would run a sort of meet and great event and this is what I came up with!

Starts: October 6th
    Deadline to enter: October 1st
    Entry fee: FREE!

Prize
    20k in POE and a scroll trinket announcing yer awesomeness! (I might add some more prizes before the events starts depends on how many people join)

This is event well run very similar to the “Assassin! Ack!” contest run by Tilinka

How to enter:
    To enter ye will need to post yer intent to enter in a tell to me (Threetwoone or Hiba) in-game. Then give me a trinket with yer name on it (ye can use any trinket ye have with yer name inscribed on it) If ye don’t have a trinket with yer name in it ye can buy one at yer local palace shoppe fer 1k and 1 dub! (please note that personally I will not round up the trinkets and give them back. So if ye want it back ye will have to find the mates with yer trinket after the event) The deadline to get yer trinket to me or Hiba is October 1st. I am normally online around noon game time and later.

I am giving myself 3 days to get everyone’s target to them before the event starts. (any successful attacks during that time will not count)

How it works:
    How this event well work is…ye will be given a trinket with a flag mates name on it. Ye will then hunt that mate down and challenge him/her in a puzzle. (puzzles allowed are defined in rules). Once ye get the trinket with yer name on it! Ye be the last assassin standing!

Rules:

1. All four challenge puzzles are allowed, please note that T-Drop and Drinking are not free everyday and not everyone has a parlor badge. When ye are attacking yer target inform the pirate that the challenge is related to “No Parkings last assassin standing!” contest.
    2. When ye challenge yer “target” yer “target” will then wager his/her ACTIVE “target” (the one they are hunting at that time)
    3. The “target” is responsibly to make sure there “assassin” has the trinket with his/her name on it. (note- The “assassin” does not wager his/her “targets” trinket when they are challenging there “target”)
    4. All challenges MUST (successful or not) send to me in a PM on the forum or a /tell in-game to me or one of the helpers (post below)…(this is so I can see the progress of the event and know who is hunting who)
    5. If yer target disconnects during a fight will count as a win for the “assassin”
    6. Players caught cheating will be eliminated from the game. Their targets will be reassigned appropriately. (hopefully I never have to enforce this rule)
    7. Ye may not challenge a player on a ship, unless it is at the end of a pillage or the “target” is just sitting on a ship.
    8. The “assassin” has the choice of what the rules of the challenge are. (example: in t-drop the “assassin” has the choose of turbo or no turbo)
    9. If the "Assassin" loses his/her challenge he/she cannot attack there "target" fer 24 hours.
    10. I ask that if ye enter that ye be online fer at least 30 min everyday. If a pirate does not sign on fer 2 days (a 48 hour period) they are disqualified.

Helpers:
    Threetwoone, Divineone and Hiba

All can confirm kills, deal with tarting, and take attack reports.

WOOT! EVENT!
    Wendyrz
    Wendyrz

Last Assassin Standing! Empty Re: Last Assassin Standing!

Post  Wendyrz Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:06 am

Looks like fun! Sign me up, I'll give you a trinket next time I catch you.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:51 am